Sunday, January 4, 2009

Internet Marketing Day 1

I have heard a lot lately about these average ordinary people making extra-ordinary income from their home. Some of them don't have a product, some of them don't know how to build a web page, but somehow they make more money in a month than I have been making in a year. I understand I won't get to that level overnight, but for that kind of money, I am ready to do some due diligence.


Internet marketing is kind of confusing. There are, apparently, a million ways to go about marketing products on the internet. Right now I feel as if there is a giant jig saw puzzle laid out before me, but I have no picture to try and replicate. If I feel that way, then I think it is fair to say that I am not the only one. Well, today is the day that I am going to start to figure it all out. I am new to this whole concept, and I am sure there will be plenty of people out there that can benefit from me journaling my experience.

I will, no doubt, make plenty of mistakes along the way. When I mess up, I will tell you all about it. When I find success, I will let you in on the secret. Together, I think we can make this thing work.

So... Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment